POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : January 20-21 Eclipse (393KB before attach) : Re: January 20-21 Eclipse Server Time
21 Jul 2024 03:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: January 20-21 Eclipse
From: Bob H
Date: 15 Jan 2001 17:06:33
Message: <3a637469@news.povray.org>
Incredible!  On the small side and somewhat fuzzy but I can't recall having
ever seen such a good animation like that before.
Did the sky haze over or did the camera focus change?  It starts clear but soon
remains at a soft focus I guess.  Was this done using a video camera tracking
piggy back on a telescope?
I missed the latest solar eclipse here and wished I hadn't, Sun was 3/4
eclipsed.  Speaking of the sun I liked your sunset render too.

Bob